Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Sault Ste. Marie, located in the eastern end of Michigan's Upper Peninsula on the Canadian border, separated from its twin city of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario by the St. Marys River and the International Bridge. The River of History Museum, Sault Ste. Marie Convention Center, and Lake Superior State University are all nearby. Our hotel is also close to Soo Locks, which has been referred to as one of the great wonders of the world and is still the largest waterway traffic system on earth. Local restaurants include Frank's Place Restaurant, Freighters Restaurant, and Antlers Restaurant.
Our attentive 24-hour staff is here to make our hotel your home away from home. Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility, and barbecue picnic area. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV with HBO, and free local calls. DVD players are available upon request at the front desk. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a non-refundable daily charge of $15 per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn Sault Ste. Marie, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
* Barbecue Area
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Complimentary Casino Shuttle service
* River of History Museum, 0.2 mi.
* Sault Ste Marie Convention Center, 0.2 mi.
* Chippewa County Historical Society, 0.5 mi.
* Pullar Stadium, 0.6 mi.
* Sault Historical Sites, 0.7 mi.
* Alberta House Arts Center, 0.8 mi.
* Soo Locks Boat Tours and Dinner, 1.8 mi.
* Sault Ste Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians Kewadin Casino, 2.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Frank's Place Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Freighters Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Antlers Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Little Caesars Pizza, 1.4 mi.
* Indo-China Garden, 2.2 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 3.6 mi.
* Gran Festa Ristorante, 7.7 mi.
* Sweet Adelines International Corporation, 0.3 mi.
* Edison Sault Electric Co., 0.9 mi.
* Economic Development Corporation, 2.1 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Lake Superior State University, 1.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Chippewa County War Memorial Hospital, 0.1 mi.
* Sault Animal Hospital, 1.8 mi.