Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn East Syracuse located conveniently off I-90 and I-298. The Village of East Syracuse is a small town with a friendly atmosphere that enjoys a thriving business community with major retail chains, manufacturing, and the pharmaceutical giant Bristol Myers-Squibb Company. Start your day with free continental breakfast and complimentary coffee. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in every room and public areas. Enjoy free local and long distance phone calls anywhere within the continental US and Canada. A hotel guest service agent is on duty 24 hours a day to help you plan your stay. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a cable with HBO and ESPN, desk with lamp, clock radio, and wake-up service. Pets weighing 30lbs and below are welcome for a nightly charge of $15 per night. A safe is available upon request for a charge of $1.50 plus tax per night.
Stay in our East Syracuse hotel when you visit your undergrad at Le Moyne College which is three miles away or Syracuse University which is only six miles away. Take the kids shopping at Shoppingtown Mall or Destiny USA, which are each a quick 5-minute drive from our East Syracuse hotel. Destiny USA is the 6th largest shopping and entertainment complex in the United States. In your free time browse the exhibits at the Erie Canal Museum, Everson Museum of Art, or the Museum of Science and Technology then play outside at Onondage Lake Park, Camilius Erie Canal Park, or Green Lakes Park. Take the kids to Rosemond Gifford Zoo only 8 miles away voted Best of Syracuse 2012. Catch a movie at nearby Regal Shoppingtown Mall Stadium 14 or Regal Destiny USA Stadium 17. Get some strikes at Bowl Mor Lanes or AMF Strike N Spare Lanes. Play a round of golf at The Links at Erie Village. Take a bite out of local restaurants in Justin’s Tuscan Grill, which is a short walk from our East Syracuse hotel. Have a romantic dinner at Grimaldi’s Italian Restaurant or dine on pub favorites at Thompson Road Tavern two miles from our hotel.
At Americas Best Value Inn East Syracuse, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bowl Mor Lanes, 2.3 mi.
* AMF Strike 'N Spare Lanes, 4.1 mi.
* Regal Shoppingtown Mall Stadium 14, 4.3 mi.
* The Links at Erie Village, 5.3 mi.
* Regal Destiny USA Stadium 17, 5.9 mi.
* Destiny USA, 5.9 mi.
* Green Lakes Park, 8 mi.
* Onondaga Lake Park, 8.4 mi.
* Camillus Erie Canal Park, 15.3 mi.
* Alliance Bank Stadium, 5 mi.
* Everson Museum of Art, 5.7 mi.
* Armory Square, 6 mi.
* Museum of Science and Technology, 6 mi.
* The Oncenter War Memorial, 6.2 mi.
* Erie Canal Museum, 6.3 mi.
* Carrier Dome, 6.7 mi.
* Rosamond Gifford Zoo at Burnet Park, 7.7 mi.
* Cicero Twin Ice Arena, 9.9 mi.
* New York State Fairgrounds, 10.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Grimaldi's Luna Park, walking distance
* Justin's Tuscan Grill, walking distance
* Ruby Tuesday, walking distance
* Joey's Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Denny's, 0.8 mi.
* Thompson Road Tavern, 1.4 mi.
* Tim Hortons, 1.5 mi.
* Subway, 1.6 mi.
* Seniora Pizza, 2 mi.
* The Burger Joint, 2.8 mi.
* Olive Garden, 3.1 mi.
* Delmonico's Italian Steak House, 3.1 mi.
* Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, 5.8 mi.
* Raymond Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* U S Materials Handling Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* New York Army National Guard, 1.7 mi.
* Hancock Air National Guard, 2 mi.
* Dairylea Cooperative Inc., 2.3 mi.
* Saab Sensis Corporation, 2.9 mi.
* Syracuse Public Works Services, 4.4 mi.
* C and S Companies, 6.3 mi.
* Syracuse Jazz Fest, July
* Syracuse Nationals Car Show, July
* Great New York State Fair, End of August to Early September
* Westcott Street Cultural Fair, September
* Jordan Fall Festival, September
* Sherwood Inn Fall Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Le Moyne College, 3.2 mi.
* Syracuse University, 6.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, 5.2 mi.