Americas Best Value Inn Cuthbert offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, and Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, hairdryers, cable TV, HBO, and ESPN. We have a seasonal outdoor pool on-site that is open from May to September.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located 2 miles from Downtown Cuthbert, Fletcher Henderson Birthplace, and Andrew College. We are located off of US Highway 82.
Americas Best Value Inn Cuthbert is your best choice within the Southwest region of Georgia. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Columbus. At Americas Best Value Inn Cuthbert our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Cuthbert, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Meadow Links Golf Course, 25 mi.
* Sandy Creek Public Use Area, 25.9 mi.
* Cotton Hill Public Use Area, 28.9 mi.
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Outdoor Plug Ins
* Historic Cuthbert Water Tower, 2 mi.
* Old Carnegie Library, 2.3 mi.
* Cuthbert Historic District, 2.3 mi.
* Historic Randolph County Courthouse, 2.4 mi.
* Iris Gardens, 2.6 mi.
* Fletcher Henderson Birthplace, 3.7 mi.
* Kolomoki Mounds State Park, 25.5 mi.
* George T. Bagby State Park, 26.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Huddle House, 0.1 mi.
* Dawg House, 2.3 mi.
* Church’s Chicken, 2.3 mi.
* Subway, 2.6 mi.
* Village Pizza, 2.6 mi.
* Family Dollar, 3.6 mi.
* Piggly Wiggly, 3.6 mi.
* CVS Pharmacy, 3.7 mi.
* Peerless Manufacturing Co, 12.4 mi.
* Dawson National Guard, 22.2 mi.
* US Army Corps of Engineers, 22.9 mi.
* Fort Benning Military Base, 43.3 mi.
* Fletcher Henderson Jazz Festival, May
* Randolph Crossroads Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Andrew College, 2.5 mi.
* Albany Technical College-Randolph County Learning Ctr, 2.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Southwest Georgia Regional Medical Center, 2.7 mi.