Americas Best Value Inn Chenoa offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free continental breakfast, business services, coffee/tea in lobby, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include mini-fridges, hairdryers, coffeemakers, cable TV, and ESPN.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. We are centrally located near attractions such as the Matthew T. Scott House, Illinois State University, the Chenoa Veteran’s Brick Walkway, and the International Walldog Mural & Sign Art Museum. We are just off Interstate 55.
Americas Best Value Inn Chenoa is your best choice within the "Crossroads of Opportunity." We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Chicago or St. Louis. At Americas Best Value Inn Chenoa our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Chenoa, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Main City Park, 0.9 mi.
* Chenoa Swimming Pool, 0.9 mi.
* Silliman Lake Park, 1.1 mi.
* Weston Cemetery Prairie Nature Preserve, 6.4 mi.
* Flanagan Lanes, 17.6 mi.
* Grady’s Family Fun Park, 25.7 mi.
* Bloomington Galaxy 14 Cinema, 28.5 mi.
* Hillcrest Golf, 38.2 mi.
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Matthew T. Scott House, 1.2 mi.
* Chenoa Veteran's Brick Walkway, 3.2 mi.
* Telephone Museum of Gridley, 8.2 mi.
* International Walldog Mural & Sign Art Museum, 11.6 mi.
* Pontiac Oakland Auto Museum, 11.6 mi.
* Fairbury Fair, 11.8 mi.
* Redbird Arena, 24.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* McDonalds, 0.06 mi.
* Chenoa Family Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* The Brown Jug, 0.5 mi.
* The Shake Shack, 8.3 mi.
* Mario’s Pizza, 11.2 mi.
* Freakster’s Roadhouse, 11.5 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 11.6 mi.
* Benchwarmer’s Pub, 11.8 mi.
* Burger King, 11.8 mi.
* Baby Bull’s Restaurant, 12.7 mi.
* Walgreens, 10.8 mi.
* Army National Guard, 11.1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 11.3 mi.
* FLI Technology Solutions, 18.4 mi.
* Frito-Lay Inc., 23.4 mi.
* Global Data Solutions Inc., 23.9 mi.
* Lutz Corporation, 25 mi.
* Chenoa 4 for the 4th Porkchop Run, July
* Illinois Route 66 Red Carpet Corridor Festival, May
* Chenoa 4th of July Celebration, May
Local Colleges and Universities
* Illinois State University, 23.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center, 10.6 mi.
* OSF St. Joseph Medical Center, 24.2 mi.